Google Plus One Social Share WordPress Plugin

The Google Plus One Social Share WordPress Plugin From Techlunatic
How have you guys been? Did you miss me? I missed you a lot !
I would love to thank the guest bloggers who kept the blog up with awesome content while I was away…
So What Was I Working At?
…a lot of things really, we had a site redesign for better navigation, set up a new niche sites and affiliate mini sites (More on that later). Currently I am excited ! No it is not the recent PageRank Update that landed me with a PR3, The reason-

The Google +1 Social Share WordPress Plugin

I have been working on this since some time now and though busy schedules kept me from finishing this one on time, I have finally finished coding the plugin and am pleased to present you a premium plugin that will let users place the recently launched Google +1 button, with a point and click interface without having to get their hands dirty with code.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »